Terms and Conditions
Payment and Fees
- Payment must be made by credit or debit card at the end of your registration. Once you have completed your booking you will automatically be sent a booking confirmation email with a link to download your pdf receipt. If you have any queries please contact the conference team at Roxana@assuredevents.com or on 0161 428 1115.
- Registration cannot be accepted over the telephone and places are only guaranteed upon payment and confirmation.
Cancellations and Refunds Policy
- Payment for booking a delegate place is non-refundable and is due even if cancellation is made before funds are received by Assured Events AE/ PHES. Should you wish to cancel your booking every effort will be made to re-sell your place. If the place is re-sold a 50% refund will be made. Cancellation should be notified to the Conference Organiser in writing, via email at Roxana@assuredevents.com.
- Substitutions of attendees can be made, without incurring the cancellation charge - please let AE know if a substitution is to be made.
- You may substitute an original delegate with another person up to 14 days (inclusive) before the event by notifying us in writing to Roxana@assuredevents.com.
- Within 13 days (inclusive) of the event, substitution of one delegate for another can be made at the conference organiser’s discretion. Please email Roxana@assuredevents.com with queries.
- BUFDG/ Assured Events reserves the right to employ photographers to take photography and video of delegates at the conference. BUFDG/ Assured Events reserves the right to use any images taken of delegates at the event for marketing and advertisement purposes, without any further approval required.
- Delegates must comply with the accepted safety standards of the day.
- Failure to comply with this code of practice will result in the withdrawal of the permission to attend the conference.
- Delegates are Finance Directors and/ or sometimes their immediate deputies. On occasions where BUFDG has invited or allowed other delegate bookings these will be allowed; any other party who books a delegate place without authorisation will have their delegate places cancelled and booking fee refunded.
- On arriving at the conference, you will be provided with a conference badge. This badge must be worn at all times and is not transferable to any other person without prior knowledge and confirmation of AE. Anyone not wearing a badge may be asked to leave the conference vicinity.
- Placing a booking is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions on behalf of whoever attends the event.
- BUFDG reserves the right to change the conference programme at short notice.
Website and Registration Sponsor