Time to Talk: Planning for the Future in Uncertain Times
Date: 1st July 2020
Location: Online - 9.30 - 10.30am
Wednesday 1st July
Please join Axiom and University College London at this Exclusive Webinar.
Higher Education: Planning for the Future in Uncertain Times
Fiscal pressures on higher education institutions have never been greater. In these challenging and turbulent times, it is increasingly important that higher educational organisations need to be able to plan, adapt, and react to changes that are impacting on the education markets.
Understanding how these changes are going to affect admissions, capital investment planning, tuition planning, and budgeting is going to be key if higher educational institutions are to ride out the current difficulties, and it will also help increase their financial resilience in the months ahead.
Join Axiom and Phil Harding, Director of Finance and Business Affairs, UCL at this exclusive webinar to find out how to lead your organisation through this crisis by providing better financial planning and management, and by understanding the impact of internal and external factors that will affect your future finances.
At our webinar you will hear from Axiom’s leading experts on how to:
- Integrate structured and unstructured data from across your campuses for a joined-up view of the entire institution
- Help you establish a single source of the truth across departments, locations, and faculties
- Better understand the impact of internal and external factors that will affect your organisation’s finances
- Provide a flexible approach and rich modelling capability enabling the development of multi-year and long-range plans, that are fully integrated with operational budgets and forecasts. This will include:
- Budgeting and forecasting (both I&E and B/S)
- Student number planning and tuition fee forecasting
- Staff planning
- Research grant planning
- Long range planning
- Capital planning
- Commitment tracking
- Reporting and analytics
The financial landscape can shift rapidly, but with Axiom’s solution, you are fully equipped for managing that change.
There will also be a live Q&A at the conclusion of the presentation.
This webinar event is designed for finance professionals who want to gain a better understanding on how to link operational drivers to financial results that will enable accurate, agile decision making and planning for your organisation.
PS. Can't make the scheduled time? Register and we will send you the recording of the complete webinar.
PLEASE NOTE: Your name, job title, HEI/Organisation and email address will be available to Axiom (and fellow delegates) by way of the delegate list for the purposes of following up with you after the webinar.