We are pleased to share with you the HEPA programme which has been arranged with leading training providers to the sector to provide a range of opportunities, in varying locations, at substantially discounted rates.
(19/06/2018 - 21/06/2018)
HEPA have developed a series of e-learning modules on the following subjects:
- Introduction to HE procurement
- Legislative Changes – the Bribery Act
- Supplier Due Diligence & Risk Management
- Cost Modelling
- Spend Analysis - graphs to max/impact findings
- Introduction to Sustainability
- Protecting Human Rights in the Supply Chain
These courses are free to members and you can access them here.
Other external opportunities
CIPS have an e-learning module Ethical Procurement in the Supply Chain which is free to members (£38+VAT non members).